Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Protect Party Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like that have this option, protect party member, when u set who party member is more important, and if him is attacked, change the target and kill the mob that attack this party member.

Its possible?!
+1 is there someone who made this it's one of the most crucial feature in 7 man grp that walker had years ago i would be willing to donate to have this feature hence u cannot go afk in harnak with a lvl 85 grp when u want to lvl up and in most cases it's the tank job to protect it,s healer but w/o that feature he doesn't protect shit thanks Smile
no nothing nobody need this nobody tought about it what's up with that o.0
yea thats one of the key features that I miss, harnak with 1 healer is hard without it. Healer always get aggro Sad
well the aoe hate doesn't aggro all the mobs and witout protect party member it's a snap wipe the sec you go afk or take your eyes off the grp so any news on that anyone working on making that feature wich is one of the most important one imo ... as i said i'm willing to donate for this but geez it doesn't seem like anyone's on it
Reference URL's