Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lets Make a Harnak Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, i have a Tyrr, Iss and a Tank. I'm looking for more people to do a full Harnak Party to get 86 to 91+

Anyone have a Healer with a good healer script withput fails?

I play on official: lineage2.com
My server is: Shilen
you need to tell people a server for what your trying to do
(10-24-2012 16:17 PM)nadmaster101 Wrote: [ -> ]you need to tell people a server for what your trying to do

Ohh thanks for remember Big Grin
Yeah healer without fails ? Look be realistic never saw a bot healer without fails
Yesterday it was random process's Heal, no heal, heal, and again no heal i didnt use any script at all just basic functions
plus ppl who is h3 at least in shilen is all bots
never seen full party without few bots at least
another funny thing we got wiped like 5 times because of all possible reasons
DC, PK, Harank spirit mobed in, CW and so on so on so on.
Good luck with that
(10-24-2012 19:09 PM)citanaf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah healer without fails ? Look be realistic never saw a bot healer without fails
Yesterday it was random process's Heal, no heal, heal, and again no heal i didnt use any script at all just basic functions
plus ppl who is h3 at least in shilen is all bots
never seen full party without few bots at least
another funny thing we got wiped like 5 times because of all possible reasons
DC, PK, Harank spirit mobed in, CW and so on so on so on.
Good luck with that

hahahah that shit happen to me all time, some noob mob Harnak Spirit to my roon u.u
Well... I have used a healer from a friend today with basic seetings and all work nice without stop for 2 hours. Only stop for dc issues on my pc. Today in, maybe 5 hours i will try again with a iss, tank, 2tyrr, healer, archer, and summoner

I rope that shit work Sad
2 tyrr? better 2 wynn i think
(10-25-2012 01:44 AM)arturok_320 Wrote: [ -> ]2 tyrr? better 2 wynn i think

i only have one Confused
wynn can level alone quiting the attack of the master...only pet attack and u can lvl in 4 days...and wynn's use beast shot's..more cheap than ssr
VocĂȘ conseguiu configurar o healer sem ele tomar dc?
I run a full Harnak pty so its no problem.

Setup is Tank/Wynn/Aeore/Yul/Tyrr/Othel/Iss
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's