Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lets Make a Harnak Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-26-2012 17:39 PM)WinKz Wrote: [ -> ]Você conseguiu configurar o healer sem ele tomar dc?

Sim, más sem script, usando as configs normais (que por sinal falham muito)...

(10-27-2012 10:33 AM)moball Wrote: [ -> ]I run a full Harnak pty so its no problem.

Setup is Tank/Wynn/Aeore/Yul/Tyrr/Othel/Iss

Can you send us yout healer script or config file?
healer doesn't need a script...........
(10-31-2012 19:55 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]healer doesn't need a script...........

No? Just send me your config file.
My healer everytime stop heal i dont know why...
if ure spamming skill, spam balance heal and tree of life(30s) but like a nuke with/without target, scripts for ress toons in case of dead (healer oop works excelent) and set ure iss healing in case of low hp (-50% for low casting) and a script for iss heal ress for the healer in case that this die, remember to use the tank with script and /tankonspot and if u have a toon noble, give noblesse for all the pt
how do you guys even make it work .... my tank doesn't grab all the aggro the healer & archer get targeted and w/o protect party member the tank clear half to room while half the party get killed my grp : healer tank buffer warrior mage archer & rogue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's