Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: my char can be BAN with L2tower mode "pause ON"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all sorry for my english, isnt good, but i'll try to make it good.

I have only two quests i would like ur help.

1 - I have an advantage to avoid my ban, if what i think its correct. The GM only can ban my char if my bot is running ok (mode "pause off")? If I run lineage through l2tower, by inject, but during the game, if I maintain the l2tower mode "pause ON", its impossible the GM use some kind of program to detect my l2tower if the bot isnt fighting by himself through mode "pause OFF", am I right?

2 - another thing... as i said, i have this advantage to avoid ban... because, though i use l2tower, i'm all the time in front of PC... so let's suppose i'm botting (mode pause off) and some guy come near to me, or some guy is close to my bot... when this happens, i immediately turn off the bot, and fight by myself (mode pause ON)... if i do this, its almost impossible i get a ban right?
You can get ban only by petitions, invisible items, GM tests on your botting char, and if you bot in famous bot-spot.
So if i run lineage through l2tower, though i dont bot, i can be ban? :o
i didnt knew that...

i tought i could be ban only if i set mode pause off... and a GM see my char boting... and after try to talk with me and i dont answer...
Clikers , and all software used for play automate your char/s is banable if a GM want ban you Smile
NCsoft with those crazy GMs seems to me so arbitrary.
One time ago i listen a history of a guy that went to justice claim for a indemnity because got the account banned. In the defense he said that dont have the obligation to answer a GM and play in the way he think is better for him, though seems like a play of a bot.

This never happened to NCsoft? To pay a indemnity? sometimes it seems so arbitrary those GM.
NCsoft don't care about bots, most of the times you get ban only coz you pick up invisible items or get too many segnalations, it is really rare that a gm come to talk with you or testing your char.
so rare that's like every 2000 years
(10-13-2012 23:13 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]so rare that's like every 2000 years

Lol.
Reference URL's