Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [Request] Script for custom NPC shopping?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, well since using L2Tower I've really refined my farming techniques and gotten pretty damn good at it now. There is one last hurdle I haven't managed to get working yet and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction (or provide some script code to get me started)

My server has custom NPC buffs which last for 1hr, I'd love to have a rolling script which activates every 60 minutes or so, activating a teleport, shopping at NPC to purchase buffs and teleport back.

I can do all of this except the shopping at NPC part, I know there is a thread here (http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-tutorial-...light=shop) but I've had no success with the scripts provided, maybe its personal error or an issue with the server I play on, not sure.

Anyhow this isn't vital, I'm happy playing the way I do but it really would be great to master NPC automation Smile
did you try
.recstart a
.recstop

to record script when you take buffs?

if this no work, try to get source of html window witch appear to take buff so you can make script for this.
(10-13-2012 20:23 PM)Hebdzik Wrote: [ -> ]did you try
.recstart a
.recstop

to record script when you take buffs?

if this no work, try to get source of html window witch appear to take buff so you can make script for this.

Thanks! I was unaware of the .recstart .recstop features *face palm!*
This makes the NPC buff purchase work! And when I have time I'll finish the rest of the script, whilst it will only work in it's pasted form for me on this private server I'm happy to share the code if it might be helpful for others?

Thanks again Hebdzik
Reference URL's