Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: My main char can be BAN if the bot have the same email in NCsoft profile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first of all sorry for my english... isnt good heheh

for example... i have a char, called "stan"... he is mainchar. And the email i used to make him account at ncsoft, to play lineage II, is stan@hotmail.com

i have another char, the bot one, called "kyle"... and the email i used to make him account at ncsoft, to playlineage II, is the same i used for another char... stan@hotmail.com

So, if i bot with kyle, wich have the same register email of stan, at ncsoft profile, can be stan BAN too?

another strange thing... i would like ur help. When i try to login with stan@hotmail.com, and write the password, say that doesnt match... i'm able to loggin only with the names of chars, no email... but at login page, say that i can use email or name of char... why this happens?
Times ago,when you could log in only by ID/nickname, you would get ban only for your bot-char, instead your main account would be safe... (i had in same email 7acc, only 1 got banned)

Now, with new account manager, i have no idea
to login whit e-mail you need to use ncsoft master account on the ncsoft international website, not on the lineage 2 webpage.

You as a user brake the EULA they will block your access to the master account or characters only but how can we decide we are not NCSOFT.
i have another char... kenny, for example... when i try to log in at lineage game page, i do it... i just put the email kenny@hotmail.com and log in sucefful
but when i try to acess with stan@hotmail.com i can't...say that doesnta match. so strange.

btw, ty for the previous answers and help.
kenny@hotmail.com must be your master account check there what it contains key's etc if not... contact nc support and ask them
Ok, i'll... thank you Smile
cya
Reference URL's