Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: need help awakned now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i used dances/songs before normally..now with melodies/sonatas where do i do them? the party buffs thing wont work..do i have to use script stuff etc?
why party buffs wont work?
dunno i press buffs by skills, i add the skills..i have a maximum range of 50 (random)..i turn on the bot and he never does these buffs..
set maximum range to 800.
ok i click at buffs by skills..turn on auto party buffs set max range to 800 an d i add the sonatas/melodies that i want..i turn on l2tower and still doesnt buff or anything..
ok guys can anyone help me out with this? i really wanna make my ISS start botting..do i have to use some kind of script to do this?..my problem is as i mentioned before that i cant buff myself..i tried setting max range 800 as kerberos said but still didnt make any difference..
did you add also why you need to buff?

or did you try
press HOME button and sell on in self buffs?
/cfg > party buffs > buffs by users > add new used > click the user name you selecter(your name for example)> add new buff to user > select buffs you want> click " auto party buffs off" (the result should be "auto party buffs on"> pause off.
if it doesnt work you're doing something wrong and you need to figure it by yourself.
okk Wink i found it...that helped me mate..thanks a lot!!
(10-10-2012 22:50 PM)alex87kalamaki Wrote: [ -> ]okk Wink i found it...that helped me mate..thanks a lot!!

Lazy.
Reference URL's