Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Very helpful to the beginners. [GUIDEs/ SCRIPTs/ PLUGINs]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey there, i would like to know if u can help me with any script for lvl 1 to lvl 40 or 20 quests.. thanks Smile
why not function that licenze?

I have write my licenze for enter game andnot function because client is 'text/html' and not is 'text/xtml' why?
Hello everyone I need your help please download a plugin iss that bufea by pm but it happens.

1) When asked everybody throws buff warrior harmony
2) whether you are in a party and ask warrior, knight, wizard or rebuff does nothing, should get out of the party and ask either harmony or buff again

help please
HELP! Interlude ERROR CODE=153 / L2phoenix
Hi, so today i've tried to inject the bot to L2phoenix server, on interlude chronicle. and all i get is a bunch of errors. Please have a look: the first one is immediately after clicking l2.exe ( http://clip2net.com/s/5XKTUk ); the next one is when entering the logging screen ( http://clip2net.com/s/5XKX7j ). I've done everything as it should be, deleted gameguard folder & gameguard.des , downloaded and replaced d.setup.dll file to system folder, but still, getting stupid errors. if anyone know the solution how to fix it, pls tell me ASAP. thank you
I try to open the xcfg window, with the ingame command //xcfg
but it doesnt shows up, what can be the problem ?
//cfg works well, but //xcfg not
and 1.4.1.97 L2TowerEditor is works well,but 1.4.1.110 L2TowerEditor is doesnt shows up.

Does it need maybe a premium acc or others problem ?

I'm a rookie ,help me please.
thanks
thank you for this thread, it really help me! Smile
is this require pay to use because when i click on link for scripts, it's said i don't have permission oo
Big Grin
this is the best thread ever thank you! lvl 1-99 script is coming
Thank you so much!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's