Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Crit Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, why when i minimize l2 with tower running and then try to maximize i got crit error? Huh
Sometimes its because your RAM, you have to check what is written in error
(09-16-2012 12:44 PM)Hebdzik Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes its because your RAM, you have to check what is written in error

Its not sometimes..its everytime..i will copy the error.

2012.9.16 13:55:23
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2594 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : AMD Radeon HD 6670 (1140)

Error setting display mode: CreateDevice failed (D3DERR_DEVICELOST). Please delete your Option.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

History: SetViewport <- UD3DRenderDevice::Lock <- UViewport::Lock <- UWindowsViewport::Lock <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop
" Please delete your Option.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game."
Lol the error tells you exactly what to do xD!
(09-16-2012 13:36 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]" Please delete your Option.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game."
Lol the error tells you exactly what to do xD!

Yep i delete options.ini and again the same problem.Im not blind xD just not work.
Mmh dunno xD
Anyone else know from where is problem ?
It cant be pinpointed as the details are not usefull for doing it. Try a ram cleaner software and run it before going full screen
i had this when there was lack of memory.
vista... whit 2047MB RAM

1200 ram windows l2 another 900...+ other crap = error
Reference URL's