Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower 1.4.1.88
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I have little problem, i cant find in this version on L2Tower, party heal menu... I have bishop and spellsinger, I want make set, Bishop to Heal sps auto... But I cant find this menu... Anyone can help me?
CP / HP /MP recovery settings u set items/skills in this names
Im trying from this menu... But bishop dont start healme....
give your settings here

btw i give you some hint, mby problem in your healing is not in settings but in target's
If mobe will agro on your healer, than your healer will get forced target on this mobe, and in result it will not change his target on your char witch need to be heal.
Mby your problem is in here.
I click to CP, HP, MP RECOVERY I go to HP RECOVERY SETTINGS and put it ON, I Add nick of my SH, after this I go to HP recovery skills and add Major Battle Heal.. But bot dont start heal me... Im in area with passive mobs only...
try to change hp amount... (same % next to the nick and skill-name)
+2 ME ???
Okkk, I fix problem with healing, bishop start heal me... But he dont change target... He heal only my SPS, he dont heal him self, when mobs atack him.... Can anyone help me for this problem, how to make to change targets???
(09-06-2012 11:21 AM)rrock Wrote: [ -> ]Okkk, I fix problem with healing, bishop start heal me... But he dont change target... He heal only my SPS, he dont heal him self, when mobs atack him.... Can anyone help me for this problem, how to make to change targets???

(09-04-2012 19:58 PM)Hebdzik Wrote: [ -> ]give your settings here

btw i give you some hint, mby problem in your healing is not in settings but in target's
If mobe will agro on your healer, than your healer will get forced target on this mobe, and in result it will not change his target on your char witch need to be heal.
Mby your problem is in here.

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-free-code...ler-target
Heb, you are too good u.u they will never learn to use search..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's