Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: NOT A BOT - MACRO YUL ARCHER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys

I need my Yul to use /rapid fire stance /delay 50ms /Quick fire /delay 80 ms /Siege fire Stance. I need him to use this macro but i dont want to buy g15 Keyboard or mouse. Is there any way to do it with l2tower or any other program?

Ty in advance Smile
normal Skill settings?
simple script?
I dont need it for farm. I need it for pvp, so it must start when i press lets say f1 and then it triggers all these skills.
then use a In Game Macro LOL
Macros dosent work in pvp, well they work but only 10% of the time. They r very laggy
then use /recstart_enterAname and /recstop and use the skills you want, then open the file and add f.e. Sleep(800)[0.8 secs, 1000 = 1 secs] every skill-use...

the "problem" will be add a command to make the list start... In pvp Chat-Command isn't good to use..
but if i make a ig macro {"player start}, can it be implemented in script, that if i send a pm out it triggers all the skills or its possible only if s1 pms me?
you can make even: "if X is typed in chat, do..."
yeah but then i need to spam chat and ppl will see it, can it be triggered when i send out a pm ?
just pm yourself lol xD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's