Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Few question i couldnt find anser :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off all, since this is my first topic here, i would like to say big thanks to whoever created this bot, cause it works great Smile

Now i have few question, first of all, i would like to know how to make char not to attack certain mobs, i tried in l2towerditor but there is no npc list and i couldnt find a way to import one (maybe cause i got free license?).

And second thing how can i make my char to buff himself with buffs that arent song and dance, eq lets say im playing archer and i want him to cast every 20 min "rapid shot" and "blessing of saggitarius" do i have to make a script for it and if yes can someone help me with it ? Smile
Search!

//ignore

Pres home set buffs

Next bla bla whit no search: trash
(08-16-2012 13:10 PM)finta Wrote: [ -> ]First off all, since this is my first topic here, i would like to say big thanks to whoever created this bot, cause it works great Smile

Now i have few question, first of all, i would like to know how to make char not to attack certain mobs, i tried in l2towerditor but there is no npc list and i couldnt find a way to import one (maybe cause i got free license?).

And second thing how can i make my char to buff himself with buffs that arent song and dance, eq lets say im playing archer and i want him to cast every 20 min "rapid shot" and "blessing of saggitarius" do i have to make a script for it and if yes can someone help me with it ? Smile

Actually i did search, and meanwhile i found that /ingore option, but is they any other way?
Or why is my npc list in l2towereditor empty?
You need to save it in game: home

Then load,edit and then load it in game.
Reference URL's