Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: nice spots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You konw what nice spots?

My adventure with GoD started not long ago and i wonderd if you know some cool spots on the lower lvl

I mean the spots where is a lot of mobs in one place so that you can turn on bot and go to lunch Tongue

I amlooking for places 30-50 somebody know any intresting?
Take iss buff (30min are enough), go to cruma, floor 1, go straigh, turn right, straigh on into the first room, turn left, straith on, there is a room on your left a ignore it, at the end of the way you can go to the right and to the left, turn left, there should be a Box npc, enter the room, in this room there are only Portas lvl 39 but big exp, leave the bot there, make 38 take the quest and in 5 min you will be 40 with 2nd class, now take a mentor(a friend or ask in town), go back in that room, leave the bot there until 51/52

I just woke up xD so i hope i remembered the right way xd
Thanks for this map Smile
I check this room in Cruma
Only +1 Q_^
Actually i don't know on what terms give to this +

And i fear the administration warnings
A little secret: no1 cares about +1 here xD but you know, when you help some1 more times, he can atleast show appretation with a +2 u.u (my point is 100 Tongue)
Reference URL's