Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Botting 24/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read many post from different users claiming that they bot 24/7. Pls tell me how is that possible when there is no working command to replenish supplies like ss and healing pots. Buying from npc doesn't work neither does withdraw from warehouse nor trade. So the only possible way to bot 24/7 without manual help is with party with a healer and no ss . Pls correct me if I am wrong and show me the way!
I think you are taking it too literal..
What those people usually mean is... They stock their characters then go to their farm/exp spot and then in a day or 2 or 3 go back to town and restock/clean out characters of drops.
I usually take them back to town whenever I have deaths or a dc that causes deaths to restock.
Exactly how alfonzo told, and btw trade with npc works (if you know how to set it), so basically it is possible to do a script that every time you run out of ss/pots (it is just an examples, most of the time you can farm without them) or your weigh reaches the limit, char soe, goes to grogery, sells all items, then teleport back to farm spot...
Thank you both for your answers. As for trade with npc I' ve tried to use it but it stucks to buy screen without buying anything. I think there is a thread about it in which clockman says that he will fix it.

EDIT:Sorry my mistake, NPC trade works fine, i just did the set up wrong!
Reference URL's