Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Pick invisible Item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got invisible items, I know this because my character always goes to the same point, if I turn off the option to pick up, usually it works ... and also if I use the pick up the lineage he does not go that far.

Could anyone help me with this problem before my char is banned?

(Delete invisible item in inventory).
ClockMan, Amiroo, Fox... can help?
sometimes it's bug, u can configure ur tower to dont pickup after some seconds...
Have some options on tower, u can use 10 sec, 5 sec, and before this, he's leave.
Try this.
1st of all you need to have ID's of invisible items, than you can make script to block items pickup
Yes, I configured to ignore after a few seconds, only to pick up mobs, only that I attack / target.

So far, my account was not banned, it may be a bug of the tower.

Another thing, is there any command to know how many reports you have received?
(07-31-2012 14:38 PM)Santa2 Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing, is there any command to know how many reports you have received?

don't think so, because this info is send from other user pc in to the server, not to you.
I don't know if it is a bug in tower or not, I am actually thinking its more a bug in L2 Client side than tower. I have scrubbed the list from /xcfg like 8 times and only pickup what drops from the mobs that I am killing NOTHING ELSE, and my client still seems to do what you are discribing, trying to pickup an item that isn't there, he will stand there for 5 seconds (thats my setting) then continue to run, the only thing that gets annoying is when he picks something else up close by and then returns to the original, if you get 2-3 in the same area it becomes a pickup loop for him and he never kills again. I have found that that only way for me to counter this is to restart my client that is doing all the pickups on, works 100% of the time.
so we just need the missing inventory item number and block it, correct? anyone know the item number?

so we just need the missing inventory item number and block it, correct? anyone know the item number?
Reference URL's