Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Help tower on offi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i wonna ask can i make 1 l2 whith tower and 1 whithout together ?
and if can HOW
couse i start 1 tower and when try 1 whothout write me GAMEGUARD FAIL PLS RESTART .....
from what i read on other topic's than you cant do it because, l2t can be run only w/o GG, and if you try start second window normally with GG it detect window with blocked GG and kill process. From what i understand than its not possible so buy laptop and you will have 2 windows Big Grin
or run l2 in a virtual box
Well this is one way ticket Wink If you patch client with l2t dll you cant run l2 without injection which is normal becouse we kill GG and l2t emulates some pacets to GG right ?
Ihave problem after update I do agin : Delete "System\GameGuard.des" and GameGuard folder
Copy (rename) "L2.bin" into "L2.exe"
Download dsetup-v2.zip and put it into L2 System. (replace exist one)
Run game by using "L2.exe"
Run L2Tower.exe
Select in loader "use old injection method", "disable change window name" (only if game will crash with exist one, other options are optional)
Press "Inject into process" or "Inject into next active window", wait for injection. Tip should show up with injection info for Tauti.
Login into game account, select char and play... (make sure you inject bot before you select server)
and after I inject into the game it will freez and nothig hapend

I done this problem Only delete L2tower and instal again and it works ! Big Grin
Reference URL's