Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Healer stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, wondering if its only me, i run smoothly for a while and yesterday my healer stopped working on NA off he does a few buffs that doesnt require targeting, heal wont work even without targeting and nuke skills wont execute.

Anyone else noticed this im in a 5 man pty my Iss seems to work with buffs atleast..
probably some skill lagged and blocked using other skills. It was trying to use skill witch wasn't reused and l2tower was w8ing on reuse info. Try reboot PC and see if problem exists. Also you can try look in /logic if all works there
I rebooted computer, bought new computer, reinstalled win7 removed l2tower reinstalled it, removed and fixed all new scripts and plugins, still messed up, see more ppl have same problems.
hmm thats strange, you look in to /logic ???
as i remeber there you have few logic section witch will show if something work correctly or it bugs
no idea whats wrong, tryed everything, i run 5 man party all other toons work aeore healer dont work on nothing, nuke skill, heals buffs or anything, only buff he cast is aeore aura. rest is dead ;/

If i try on my other computer, he casts first buff then nothing works there either
Actually ive got Tyrr, Iss, Aeore, Sigel, Wyn

Lucky me ISS works on buffs, but all other fail to do any other than aura buff.
aura don't work good for me, too.
when i try to setup aura at self buffs, char stops to do any actions, except autofollow.
it stops hitting and using skills.

when i remove aura from buffs, all goes fine (maybe that is a bug, i don't know).
Thxfor The tip. Tryed delete everything and reconfigured all toons, it worked for about an hour atleast before i turned off. Gonna test more Wien i Get back home tomorrow.
Reference URL's