Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Joint Support - Ayuda Colectiva
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Estaba pensando que somos muchos los que queremos usar el l2tower en servers que usan Kasha Malaga.
Luego de mucho buscar he visto que no hay muchas aclaraciones sobre esto,aunque estoy segur@ que se puede hacer bypass a esta protección.
Leí por ahí que un user de este foro decia de "hacer un RE a una DLL" y que lo había hecho funcionar (no se si sera asi ya que he encontrado un post de este user preguntando lo mismo que ustedes en ese thread)

La idea es, en base a amigos que sepan programar, o a nuestros conocimientos, hacerlo funcionar para que todos podamos botear tranquilamente.

Espero que les guste la idea.

Si alguien realmente lo ha hecho funcionar y quiere colaborar con información, es bienvenido.

---------------------------------

I was thinking that many of us want to use l2tower in servers that use KashaMalaga security.
After much searching I 'cant found nothing clearly on this theme, although I think that there is a way to bypass this protection.
I read somewhere that an l2tower forum user said of "making a DLL RE" and that he had been run (really i don't know if it works coz I found this user's post asking the same as us in other forum)

The idea is based on friends who know how to program, or our knowledge, make it work so we can all botear quietly.

Hope you like the idea.

If someone really has run and wants to collaborate with information is welcome.
up
Reference URL's