Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: l2 tower miss important things?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am new in the forum as I just foun this walker for La2.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate the team that worked hard for making this walker for Lineage 2. I know it is a hard thing and now they have the... ''only'' walker working!

My second part, is not so grateful and happy as the first, as I have many questions/complaiments. The team made the hardest part, but now they miss some maybe easier but impoertant? If I would not check in the forum that this staff and the Clockman really tries to help, I would think that this walker was just created... to be something to work, not matter if important things miss! So here I am going with my questions.

1) I know this exists but I do not know the answer. How can I save the infos I gave to l2tower for each char? It is annoying after closing the computer try to put them from the start. Can I save also differenttly for different parties?

2) Is there anything like protecting party? How party members can be protected? (like bishops etc.). I think this is something very important missed.

3) Player still has target when mob is dead till it will be dissapeared. This has result till the dead mob will be away other mobs to hit chars without answering.

4) Is there anything put so charracters will go to specific mobs? Characters can go Raid Bosses/try to go to undergroun cata mobs/etc. It is also another good modification missing.

5) Are they modified scripts for the above?

6) Is there any modification to pass the anti-bot? Soon my server will put anti-bot

If there is anything more I see (maybe I forgot or find something else) I will update! Have a nice day and continue the hard work! I hope people will donate to support the hard work! Big Grin
7) If a member get rest, how the rest can rest too, but protect the party when het hitted? Smile
I found out that there is with /xcfg for questuon 4. Still, If I will put not to spoil a mob, it will not also attack it Sad

Clocky: I will check this[/color]
Hello ,
First of all i think u didnt check the forum for your questions
Check >>Here<<
Also about target check in panel options i think u put something wrong .
I recomend u to search a little bit more in forum , and you are gonna find your answers u seaking
Any way to protect party members ? I dont know how to do it.
Reference URL's