Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: How to get L2tower to work on Shilen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After I have read and reread the " How to guildes " here I came to realize that its just does not work for my computer. Ive tried for 6 hours to get it to work somehow. I give up. However one thing I notice is that the gameguard tried to download itself again when I start of L2.exe again.

Is their another L2 emulator that might comp for it.
It dl a dummy file, try again there is even a video how to disable gg. Usualy this would get closed topic but let's say i belive the 6h part Smile
(07-22-2012 08:49 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]It dl a dummy file, try again there is even a video how to disable gg. Usualy this would get closed topic but let's say i belive the 6h part Smile

I will try again after a good nights rest. Six hours was only today. I didnt mention 2 days ago when I first tried it. I watched 3 different videos on how to do it. After each video turned out to fail for me. ( Not saying it doesnt work for all but my comp doesnt like the videos ways ) I wiped all the info and started from a clean client.

Aanyway I am just to pissed tonight to try again.
You need some aditional programs for tower to work, install them all
(07-22-2012 10:52 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]You need some aditional programs for tower to work, install them all

I have l2tower, dsetup-v2, and ct3_nogg. So what would I be missing?
dsetup-v2 is the ONLY ONE you need
(07-22-2012 22:06 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]dsetup-v2 is the ONLY ONE you need

Ive tried with just that one before. ALso tried with my firewall down. No luck
OK I got it to work. Next task.. How to a switch from l2tower client, log off, then switch to a clean client. I get the GG error BS. Well at least Im getting farther.
copy your lineage in 2 places then do a full repair and start from launcher
Reference URL's