Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: LOAD: veryfication failed (No answer from game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always used L2Tower and now this type of thing occours... I load and inject l2Tower. Once in game I run it smoothly and after 2 mins my client closes and I've got popped up message LOAD: veryfication failed (No answer from game).

ANY CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE ?
what server ?
(07-17-2012 07:37 AM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]what server ?

La2 Exilium.
http://la2exilium.com/
any.....?
(07-17-2012 03:36 AM)rootz Wrote: [ -> ]I always used L2Tower and now this type of thing occours... I load and inject l2Tower. Once in game I run it smoothly and after 2 mins my client closes and I've got popped up message LOAD: veryfication failed (No answer from game).

I have the exact same problem in L2 Official server "Magmeld". Did you get any answer about this problem?
it works on retail, read faq
(11-05-2012 19:44 PM)sokirre Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2012 03:36 AM)rootz Wrote: [ -> ]I always used L2Tower and now this type of thing occours... I load and inject l2Tower. Once in game I run it smoothly and after 2 mins my client closes and I've got popped up message LOAD: veryfication failed (No answer from game).

I have the exact same problem in L2 Official server "Magmeld". Did you get any answer about this problem?
(11-25-2012 17:04 PM)sokirre Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2012 19:44 PM)sokirre Wrote: [ -> ]

In Magmeld server work nice, update your system and put again the dll and delete gameguard.des
inject in next active window
Reference URL's