Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Running problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I just registered and downloaded L2Tower, and for the first try, i got .NET framework error. Then i downloaded the last version of .Net framework, rebooted my computer, and now, if I press l2Tower.exe, nothing happens! I tried launching it as administrator, but it didn't work. I would be really grateful if you could help me!

/Windows 7 64 bit, .Net framework 4, fully updated./
Install 3.5

And exactly the versions requierd for all
Thx for the answer. BUT I downloaded 3.5 installer, I click on the file, and does the same with l2tower.exe, nothing happens! No error message or anything.
No error no way to know what might cause it. Crosscheck yourself for missing requierdments
I've been searching all day for solution, but I didn't find any.
Resintalled whole .NET framework, but can't install DirectX 9 because win 7 64 bit has Direct X11 which can't be uninstalled.
Still looking for help!! Confused
just install 9 over it
(07-10-2012 22:20 PM)ryden Wrote: [ -> ]I've been searching all day for solution, but I didn't find any.
Resintalled whole .NET framework, but can't install DirectX 9 because win 7 64 bit has Direct X11 which can't be uninstalled.

Next lie like this and you wont be able to post anymore

(07-10-2012 22:20 PM)ryden Wrote: [ -> ]I've been searching all day for solution, but I didn't find any.

Next lie like this and you wont be able to post anymore
Reference URL's