Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: About Walker and Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am trying hard not get mad about this method we are using but, if u open more than 3 box its impossible to play, before this i was able to open 8 box no problem..

please developers make a new GG Killer because walker is a old bot and if they can do it why the developer team cant do it?

LAG LAG LAG if it is happening just to me please let me know and i will review my computer because now its impossible to play.
Will test multibox, and describe how the lag manifests

And try multibox whitout plugin/script same lag?
i am not running any plugin or script it logs and after like 10 minuts it starts to lag and by the time it get bad and bad, my pc is a i7 930 36 mb ram dont tell me it is my machine and i have 10 mb connection. the problem just happend when i start using the tower mixed with walker.
Fox mean: if u have "HEAVY" script/plugin saved INTO plugin or script Folder, inside l2tower folder..
no scripts or plugins at all i haver remove all - the problem is like amiroo said tower + walker is consuming 2x - 3x times more for each box and for a bot use another bot it is kind of missing interisting by developer team because all others bots run w/o another second bot to do the work, sorry today i am just bored because can't run my boxes, and tower is a good bot but at this stage it is just a problem that must be solve i hope.
Reference URL's