Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Character or bot is on crack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When i start the bot, he atks mobs but randomly he just stops atking and just stands there while the mob is hitting him. Then after he kills it, he takes another 15 seconds to atk another. Its just randomly like this. Any idea whats wrong?
Check again pve targeting options... mb range or something.
But when U target alone/Manual target its normal that next target will be taken by bot only when last mob dies and U lost his target.
(06-14-2012 23:11 PM)Onomatopeja Wrote: [ -> ]Check again pve targeting options... mb range or something.
But when U target alone/Manual target its normal that next target will be taken by bot only when last mob dies and U lost his target.

where is that option?
omg... Wink /cfg ----> pve targeting option. set it well and all should be OK
(06-15-2012 08:25 AM)Onomatopeja Wrote: [ -> ]omg... Wink /cfg ----> pve targeting option. set it well and all should be OK

Lol it is all set right man. Its not ok.
i see that too
the char attack the mob even when bot its not on...
attacks randomly
for me on offi its working OK Smile)) dont know why and how its working for U guys like this mb U r using some plugin/script that is targeting mob... rly dunno
im not using any script/plugin....

like i cant open l2 by ncsoft launcher, ive opened l2 walker,open l2 box, then i was trying to kill kartia and my char was killing random mobs by itself ! even ress he was accepting by his own!
with no l2 tower open...

what can i do?
auto accept ress u can set /change in character login screen with button "home" then u go to "others" and u change accept live from anybody to party members. Mb u just have walker activated and that is making this sh1ty things Wink press home after u run game in login "area" and check walker settings.
(06-16-2012 21:09 PM)joaodasbotas Wrote: [ -> ]im not using any script/plugin....

like i cant open l2 by ncsoft launcher, ive opened l2 walker,open l2 box, then i was trying to kill kartia and my char was killing random mobs by itself ! even ress he was accepting by his own!
with no l2 tower open...

what can i do?

Redownload walker from the guide it's updated whit fix
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's