Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: my ansher for ( admin Fox )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my ansher for ( admin Fox ) you dont have idea for make program realy now i talk your program is fail !!!! and you you are fail ... i go to buy l2 ranger!!!! because you dont need money ...because you send all time copy paste 10 post for other mate ..... go to make game for tetris no for l2 ...
Go planet! Lazy bastardo Smile guess you are global gay

Guy*
what you say you dont need to send and lineage 2 site this is ?
Noooooooo you evil !

But

[Image: be3.jpg]
clockman realy i dont believe this is !!! you have kinds for admin no problem will looking for justice becuase your admin mate (Go planet! Lazy bastardo Smile guess you are global gay) np problem cya around...
(06-14-2012 11:56 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Noooooooo you evil !

But

[Image: be3.jpg]

You killed me. xD
(06-14-2012 12:00 PM)traboukos2 Wrote: [ -> ]clockman realy i dont believe this is !!! you have kinds for admin no problem will looking for justice becuase your admin mate (Go planet! Lazy bastardo Smile guess you are global gay) np problem cya around...

Go back to school, and learn better English!
Program is awesome, you're just too stupid to use it...
"My don't understand, me not know why angry kid is a screams. Mine need know why they don't run L2Tower and cheeky to advertised other www. Misa are joyful".

^ Same level on english

__
Ktos wie o co co mu chodzi ?
ni chuja ze tak sie wyraze.... nie da sie goscia zrozumiec....
after it succeeds in making it work maybe HID ban <3 trolololo
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's