Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Non Scammer Talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I bought 2 accounts from gobien and never have any problem with it.
I also had MoneyTalk to power level 2 of my accounts and no problem.
i bought healer account from drOzx for adena and I paid beforehand and he respected his end part of the deal.
(06-13-2012 04:30 AM)chopstixan Wrote: [ -> ]I bought 2 accounts from gobien and never have any problem with it.

if I had problems with an account, it happens that accounts are not yours and the original owner can claim them. Conclusion lost 500 dollars for this man
and i made a trade with Onomatopeja, and no problems Smile
but i am trying to sell my feoh and lots of guys trying to scam Smile i hate this shit -.-
I made business with Onomatopeja gave in advance all and he was ok all went good.
(06-13-2012 13:54 PM)lg14lg14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2012 04:30 AM)chopstixan Wrote: [ -> ]I bought 2 accounts from gobien and never have any problem with it.

if I had problems with an account, it happens that accounts are not yours and the original owner can claim them. Conclusion lost 500 dollars for this man

Just to let you know, everytime i sell an account ill give them email/birthday date/secret answers, so they can change email and be the original owners of these accounts.
I have been doin business with alot of people selling characters/items/adena and i didnt have any problem yet.

Ninja edit: Sorry for my BR English !
Bought account and adena from onomatopeja, and had no problems.
Bought account from MoneyTalks and all went well..thanks bro! this way we both are happy Tongue
Got 2 accounts from CyberTech, thru paypal. No problems with any accounts.
made business with bojurin all ok
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's