Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Dissconect every time i try to connect to server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, im new to this Bot program and ive finaly managed to fix the DLL ect for retail servers, now i seem to dissconect everytime i try to connect to the "shillen" server , any help would be much appriciated

p.s sorry for being a noob Wink
Full update l2. Install all faq requierdments. It works on retail 100% so is not tower's problem
ok, ill give it a try i hope it works and thanks, been so long since i used bots and stuff
make sure that you delete the Game guard files again, i noticed this as well after my last update, after deleting files its 100%
ok, ive installed all of the required programs, ive updated client , added the DLL file to my system folder, deleted all gameguard files, and still when i try to connect it says that all the server traffic is heavy and i get disconect, i understand its not l2 tower causing this do you think ive broken my game files ? and if so know any way to fix it ?

sorry for being a pain in the ass
You should petition ncsoft about this! They fail to provide and you to understand the game message.

Time will fix this. Have fun!
kinda funny you say this cuz once i put the system back to how it should be it works so how can it be ncsoft, want me to petition them and say hey ncsoft my bots not working any ideas why?

if you dont want to help thats fine but dont leave stupid messages please, spent 4 damn hours trying to fix this thing to work so i dont need that Smile
/sarcasm mode off...
well cmon why comment such a thing , all i wanted was some help or maybe some idea of what the problem could be, I did not come here to flame or be flamed just want answers Wink so if anyone does have any ideas id be very pleased to hear them cuz my brains fried xD
"i put the system back to how it should be it works" what is there to put back? Explain this steps
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's