Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Dissconect every time i try to connect to server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think he means that putting old (original) files, the problem is fixed ...
So he thinks it must be a Tower's problem...
Well when i download this Ct3_nogg-rebuild-1.zip file and place it in my system, then delete gamegaurd this is when i seem to get this problem, trafic goes to heavy and dissconects me, when i place the old file back (.dll) i can log in and play, but my problem is the bot doesnt work then.
I think someone upstairs is telling me i shouldnt use a bot >.<

and im sorry if im seeming angry but it pisses me off to feel so useless at somthing that should be so simple Confused
Just wait untill the servers status is not heavy

Where the fuck this fake dll links pop up??? Use this whit out the 1 in the end http://files.l2tower.eu/ct3_nogg-rebuild.zip

Just post the link where you got that one

Btw antivirus scan your pc now if you got that zip not fom the tutorial guides + change all your passwords etc...
nah i know its not towers problem, and ill do that now (try the other file) and i cant even remeber where i found it, tho i think it was on the totourial page, anyways ill let you know how this goes and thanks, do i need to change all my passwords for everything or just l2 ?
Cant tell if you cant find the one you got... Needs a scan etc.

If its fake yes all pass
Well again i tried this new DLL file and still i get this "heavy" traffic on the select server screen, the only way my l2 seems to work is if i run it threw the ncsoft updater, when i do this my tower client tells me "no non-injected game is running"

Well this laptop have no anti virus, know any good free ones ? (not even my laptop) XD

http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=1645, i beleive this is the link i used
If you run by launcher you can't inject coz it will activate automatically the GameGuard...

Mmh... You get HEAVY status after injection? Maybe it is a plugin problem.. (?)
no launcher start!!! try to inject starting lineage 2 from system folder after you add the dll and delete gameguard file/folder
Again its tellin me i need to run a non injected l2- process , i really dont understand this Big Grin

this time i run & inject x1, and i get the dissconect as i try to joint shillen server Confused

Fox, is there any chance you could upload your system folder for me ? maybe im doing somthing wrong, would be much appriciated if you could
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's