Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2 Official Ban System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All we ever here is about the people who get banned. Is there anyone in this forum that bots everyday and has never been caught? If so try giving us some tips etc.
never been caught (touch wood) i bot everyday, i use a bot party that consists of 3 DD's, 1 healer and a ISS all 85+, i also use the party to do kartia and raids.

few rules i have always followed when boting.

1: never leave them unattended for to long.
2: never bot an ISS on its own.
3: i know its stupid to say it but i see a lot of people that do not set the go to town function.
4: don't bot the same location every day.
5: its a pain in the ass at the moment but make sure you set pickup to only pickup the items you want and disable everything else.

Acid
(06-07-2012 12:32 PM)AcidBurn Wrote: [ -> ]never been caught (touch wood) i bot everyday, i use a bot party that consists of 3 DD's, 1 healer and a ISS all 85+, i also use the party to do kartia and raids.

few rules i have always followed when boting.

1: never leave them unattended for to long.
2: never bot an ISS on its own.
3: i know its stupid to say it but i see a lot of people that do not set the go to town function.
4: don't bot the same location every day.
5: its a pain in the ass at the moment but make sure you set pickup to only pickup the items you want and disable everything else.

Acid

1)So you leave drops on the ground? Or do you cross check what the mobs drop and only pick them?
2) I don't really understand botting ISS on its own.

3) Where should I bot at starting at level 1 and going up? (any quests worth doing?, except the 1-40 quests)
Never bot on wednesday. I bot all time in this same location some times 5 days but always off on wednesday. 1 time i wasnt in home and bot working in this day and i get ban for all chars in bot. i want to say when is maintenance admin log to game ^^ this is my opinnnion
I have been botting the same 2 toons 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, Wednesday-Wednesday. From about 15 minutes after servers go up to the last second when the server brings itself down. I don't care about these 2 toons getting banned but the only thing that I have done to "stop" them from getting banned was screen the drops. I just went through the list and anything with a name of an item that I have never seen as a drop gets unchecked. Other than that, "iBot"®
(06-08-2012 16:31 PM)nadmaster101 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been botting the same 2 toons 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, Wednesday-Wednesday. From about 15 minutes after servers go up to the last second when the server brings itself down. I don't care about these 2 toons getting banned but the only thing that I have done to "stop" them from getting banned was screen the drops. I just went through the list and anything with a name of an item that I have never seen as a drop gets unchecked. Other than that, "iBot"®

The way I think of it is that, the meshless items aren't in the database so there isn't a way to uncheck them from getting picked up. Am I wrong?

Also, how can I save the /xcfg settings? I have a problem doing that.
(06-08-2012 09:39 AM)madmaster101 Wrote: [ -> ]I have done to "stop" them from getting banned was screen the drops. I just went through the list and anything with a name of an item that I have never seen as a drop gets unchecked. Other than that, "iBot"®

Where is this list found?
(06-07-2012 12:32 PM)AcidBurn Wrote: [ -> ]5: its a pain in the ass at the moment but make sure you set pickup to only pickup the items you want and disable everything else.

Acid

It would be great to know how to edit the pickup list.Can you share some guide or something?Thx in advance Big Grin
Use search.
Well. i have bot few chars some solo some in party not full party, i stop them xp at 85. o did awaken Q and i let them logoff. o log them after 8 days all was fine i have log off again, the next morning i go log and banned all. gf
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's