Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Iss healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi people!

I have one simple question.
How do I set up so that my iss heals himself while hunting?
He is soloing and it could be good to use a heal now and then Smile
Ive added Healing Melody to the hp recovery skills list.
Then i put it at 75%, does that mean he heals when hp is at 75%?
After that I have 0s and TC.
What settings should I use if I want him to heal himself at 75% even if in combat?

It would be really cool if you would take your time to awnswer this Smile
You made time to do a forum search? "heal"
Mmh... Guys what is wrong with you? Mehh...
Anyway u have to add your iss's name in hp recovery (second option (from the upper corner to the lower, under CP settings..), at skill option's left.... After you add your char nickname, put from 0-100 and choose 75(%)... Go back to Hp heal skill selection and put 75%, T(target) YELLOW, C(combat) YELLOW.... Enjoy
Yup I did a forum search and didnt find anything that helped me. Thnx alot for replying!
You solved the problem?
Yeah it worked great! Thnx alot.

I have onother problem now tho.
Took a break and returned to the computer, the bot had been running.
When I get back the char id red and dead on the ground. Not alot of karma tho.
How did this happen?
Mmh, if a guy hit you while you are hitting a mob, and you automatically( l2's feature) change target ad target him, bot will keep hitting and u become purple... If the guy who hitted you is a bastard he can heal hisself until he gets white nick and then make you kill him, so u will be red and when he come back he will keep you and get green nick
But how and more important why does tower target him? just because he is purple? Red i can somehow understand but purple??
It is not tower! It is lineage 2 feature... If some mob or some1 hit you, you will get his target...
So if some1 keep hitting you while you are hitting a mob, u will get his target and u will hit him instead of mobs that BOT had targeted...
waste of time. he's to lazy to search
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's