Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: PvP Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone tell me a pvp server, hi5 or freya...
I tried l2 blackbird but the server is a piece of sh!t in everyway possible,filled with donaters,super unbalanced classes,its very bad for newcomers... Need a good server within this purposes someone tell me here please (and ofc which l2tower works there Big Grin )
basically u are sh1t cause u want to cheat with tower and compete ppl that dont have it. Thats why u dislike donators, cause they can kill u without tower.
I can kill donators without tower.
That was really funny on old Core Pvp server... Ppl paying real money to be OP, then they meet me, BOOM, down on the floor. Smile))
A lot of people don't like grinding there life away and most have jobs as well thats one reason why I got L2 Tower was because of the time it took to level up. Is blackbird a good server at all? I mean I love playing lineage 2 but I don't like pointless grinding in which you get pked as soon as you try to farm
(08-07-2012 14:32 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I can kill donators without tower.
That was really funny on old Core Pvp server... Ppl paying real money to be OP, then they meet me, BOOM, down on the floor. Smile))

No, that doesnt happen. Of course u can find pvp at farm zones, but if u dont try to flag, its really rare to be killed by a pker.
Reference URL's