Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: If anyone feels like making this girl's day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyy, thanks for reading this post lol.
I'm not really sure how this stuff works to be honest, but I could catch on if someone was willing to give me a crash course in it. Like a quick lesson or something.
Skype/Vent or MSN would work just fine, or if you could explain in pm's that'd be great too!

All I really need to learn is how to run my Feoh and an Iss to buff then leave party lol. Picking up-if safely done-would be awesome also.
PM me here if you'd be willing to gimmie a hand. :]

I've never tried with this kinda thing before, but everyone else does. lol Maybe it's about time I give it a whirl.
So, anyone feel like making my day? Big Grin

Thanks! Heart
Feoh is going to be a bit of a problem since it casts so damn slow using the built-in nuke attack menu. I suppose you should just keep an eye out of a script for it like i am.
just search the forum there are a few scripts you could adapt to what you need
(05-19-2012 19:48 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]just search the forum there are a few scripts you could adapt to what you need

Implying everybody can script in Lua ...
Ooh, people are actually replying. haha that's awesome. :]

But anyway, I am trying to find any applicable scripts or whatever, but honestly I don't really know what I'd do with one if I found it. lol
Heart
Sounds interesting,and LOL!

If they don't reply back then how you can serve your problem on the other hand.
Pause you message really encourage you..
Post the code here and maybe some fanboy will modify it for you
lol I don't know what to post. I'm trying to figure something out with just using ranger, but I hear L2Tower is better. As of now, I'm having my Feoh assist no one, but I have the spells selected as if I were, so I just have to target and then I kill stuff.
I've worked out a nice little add to party, buff, leave party thing. But I dunno where to go from here in regards to actually getting my Feoh to do it for herself. lol
In all honesty lol, I haven't figured out how to get L2Tower to even run. XD
Check the Help thread for tutorials
Reference URL's