Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Lineage 2 Tower v1.4.1.81
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, yesterday I have downloaded and installed Lineage 2 Goddess of Destruction from NCSoft webpage, after all the process I tested the game and I could run it and login at Magmeld server where I want to play.. I havent created a character yet because im still wondering what to play... got L2 Tower from this webpage/forum and at moment it is running at c:\L2Tower... Lineage 2 game is at C:\Program Files\NCSoft\Lineage II.. I guess I have read everything about L2tower around here and my problem at the moment is that at the instalation folder and inside system folder I havent any l2.bin or l2.exe to select on l2tower, I have only some .iso files etc... I would appreciate some help please.. thx in advance

AB
You forget to install game Tongue
lol yes dude you have messed something up there or you are looking at the wrong folders
(05-15-2012 23:01 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]You forget to install game Tongue

[Image: lvmj5.png]
So you are telling me that I can launch game using the icon at desktop, log/create char at offical magmeld server that i wanna play but when I want to use the app. if I havent an .exe/.bin the game isnt installed ?! 22.159,00MB it's what I have at add/remove programs...
Cool story, bro

No seriusly now, i u have installed the game it is impossible u can't find l2.bin/exe...
U should have 2 folders: 1 in where you have game installation and 1 with INSTALLED l2... Where you should have all system systemtexture etc.. Folders... Make a fullcheck with ncsoft launcher and then see if u have l2.bin/exe into your system... Use serch option on your pc HD...

Oh, and ofc follow the l2Tower guide
Reference URL's