Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Healing Delay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I make some test in town.... i dont know why but my bishop take few sec to react when im at 25% of HP.... and he try to full heal my ass.

I ask him to heal me at 25% and stop at 35%... so it mean at least 1 major heal normally... but he give always 2 or 3.

But this not the must important problem... the delay he take to target me and heal me when im at 25% it weird... when he finish heal me, he ESC the target (my destro) and will wait i lost 25% again and then, will take time to target and heal...

Dont know what to do about it.... program have lag or ?

No one have any idea how to fix the lag (delay)... take too much time to my healer to target me..... and i also see this bug....

If my bishop have himself in target... he wont buff or target other char.
(05-09-2012 16:23 PM)MrGalun Wrote: [ -> ]I make some test in town.... i dont know why but my bishop take few sec to react when im at 25% of HP.... and he try to full heal my ass.

I ask him to heal me at 25% and stop at 35%... so it mean at least 1 major heal normally... but he give always 2 or 3.

But this not the must important problem... the delay he take to target me and heal me when im at 25% it weird... when he finish heal me, he ESC the target (my destro) and will wait i lost 25% again and then, will take time to target and heal...

Dont know what to do about it.... program have lag or ?

No one have any idea how to fix the lag (delay)... take too much time to my healer to target me..... and i also see this bug....

If my bishop have himself in target... he wont buff or target other char.

I know only the reason why there is delay. If you want to check yourself go ahead. ask someone to hit your bishop whilst he is in bot mode to heal himself, you will notice that he is doing it as fast as he is supposed to. So the reason is: if you run two Lineage 2 into windowed mode, when you select one of them, you will notice that another one left behind got much slower sort of laggy. From here, unfortunately, i have no further answer Smile
Reference URL's