Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: LAST VERSION L2TOWER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone, i have a problem ... i cant updated my version of l2 tower... so... can someone give me a link?? (i cant speak inglish very well sry)

thankss Smile

i can only download the 1.4.1.80 Confused
but... that is the last version??? this is the 1.4.1.80 Confused i need the 1.4.1.81....Im so tired e_e

---------------------------
L2Tower
Error: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Downloads\l2tower\libs\System.Core.dll' or one of its dependencies. El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado.
Aceptar

that said me when i try to updated Confused
(05-08-2012 21:57 PM)l2chest3r Wrote: [ -> ]but... that is the last version??? this is the 1.4.1.80 Confused i need the 1.4.1.81....Im so tired e_e

L2Tower
Error: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Downloads\l2tower\libs\System.Core.dll' or one of its dependencies. El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado.
Aceptar

that said me when i try to updated Confused

http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=1360 follow this steps, if core problem usually it's because you dont upgrade your .NET FRAMEWORK to 3.5, read the guide it's help me much
Reference URL's