Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: l2blaze.net tower dont work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: towererror.png]

This messege i get in the bubble on the left corner at down when i try use and inject. Basicly in l2 blaze(Interlude) folder is an l2.bin file and an l2.exe. I deleted .exe and renamed .bin to .exe. I deleted game guard folder and the game guard.dos file too. If i put the .dll file into the system folder too which i downloaded from here : ✖VIDEO GUIDE✖ How to run Tower on US retail servers
With this dll i cant even log in w/o bot cuz i get this message at server choosing : Your protocol version is different please continue.

[Image: withdll.jpg]

Could anyone help me please?
You're using the official settings for the interlude? I've never used the settings in any interlude, and always worked. I do not know if this is really necessary.

I tried to log into the server with the same method L2Sublimity: inject the dll in the selection screen characters. Occurred the same mistake: even before the DC char appear.
Retail guide is for retail! as the topic title specify...
So which guide shall i use for that? Or maybe i dont need guide ? Big Grin
help me please Tongue
Only way to get it work is for some tester to make a guide post server link and a test account maybe they have the time and client
i hope so they gonna have Smile:Wink
oh fack Confused ty for testing
Reference URL's