Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Good duo or trio?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im new here so i have a lot of uestion abot this bot.

Im planing on start playing on shillien and i was wondering if anyone have any advice about what combo (duo / trio) would be the most efficient or fast to lvl.

I want to make my main and a few other toons to farm adena / gear in the future, so ill start with the farming toons so i can get used to the program before start my main.

Any idea, sugestion about class, spot, premium or free license?

and most important, make a duo like archer / pp or nuker / se, maybe 3 chars party.

Thanks in avance!
make sure you check the "turn off disable background performance" on the advance tab if you are going to use multiple boxes.

ee+nuker+sws/bd is preatty good for 1 man pt
I was thinking more on a melee party (hopefully spoiler or dagger) so i can take full advantage of spoil after awakened and get some adena.

The main goal is a farmer toon for adena or materials that can go on solo spots and what chars would be usefull to have in a 2 or 3 man party.

@nd one, hopefully would be fairly fast to lvl from 0 to 85 (im not hoping 2 days but a wek or so would be awesome)

So keeping that in mind? Any other sugestions?
before you choose what to start with think about what they will be after 85.
a good thing to lvl fast is to have a bd/sws.
if you want a melee party you should try a summoner+bd/sws duo...
wynn is a total pwner and after 86 you will need an iss after you.
spoiling isnt that great unless you have a group.
you should try after 70 in silent valley and stick there until 80-81.
by the time you're 81 you should have at least 50-60 mil adena/loot
also wynn doesnt require ss's (you need crystal r to summon beast shots)
after 81 if you're into making money you should try to find a spot in lower mos and bot there continuously until you are 85.
at 85 hitting sel mahum(center@ circles) isnt too bad... u should make arround 20-40 mil/day soloing. the xp isnt bad ... you get arround 140k. with mentee buffs you dont need the iss so you can cover with it another spot.
i made 135 mil raw adena in almost 12 days of summed up botting(raw adena= not counting in the loot).
tooked me 20 days to make 2 chars 86(iss+summoner), of wich 13days killing mobs.
bought for my main aprox 500 mil worth of gear

p.s. in mos the mobs drop vesper weapons. low chance but they sell for 70kk or more
in silent valley mobs drop a grade gloves/helmet/boots/jewelery wich you can sell for arround 500k/piece
mobs in sel mahum barracks or w/e its named drop moirai boots/gloves/helms(4-5 kkeach) and lesser codex wich on my server are sold/bought for 250-500k

p.p.s.
i did what i thought it was right for me. it doesnt make it the right choice for you too
thx for taking the time to respond on this post.

Ill start tonight, see how that works. Prob ill start with a Spoiler+ bd or dagger + bd.

I dont know why but i think that the money is in spoiling or crafting, more than getting drops.

Shot crafting is a good way to make adena? or is it not worth it?
personally id better bot than sit in town selling shots.
What about boting a full pty? has anyone tried that? is it super slow??
I have a good combination:
Siegel Knight
ISS Enchanter
Feoh Wizzard

if u go to Fairys with this pt, u can plvl any 82+ real fast
ISS can heal tank and debuff, and Feoh will be Free to easy AOE... MP down? Wisps all the way
Reference URL's