Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Mentoring regular and bot at same time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it possible to log in a mentor account and then a l2tower account at the same time so that i dont risk losing the mentor account if bot is banned? Mentor account will ofcause just sit in town, i just want the coins my self Smile
(04-15-2012 08:45 AM)DKDKDK Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to log in a mentor account and then a l2tower account at the same time so that i dont risk losing the mentor account if bot is banned? Mentor account will ofcause just sit in town, i just want the coins my self Smile

Hi, i think the problem is not have mentee bot, but have all account on same IP
(04-15-2012 09:59 AM)alien182 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2012 08:45 AM)DKDKDK Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to log in a mentor account and then a l2tower account at the same time so that i dont risk losing the mentor account if bot is banned? Mentor account will ofcause just sit in town, i just want the coins my self Smile

So they ban all accounts online on a ip, not just the ones violating the eula???
they ban acc, ip are safe for now thats why a ban bot another two come out. but ofc again take your chances
(04-15-2012 10:34 AM)DKDKDK Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2012 09:59 AM)alien182 Wrote: [ -> ]

So they ban all accounts online on a ip, not just the ones violating the eula???

No. I had 4 chars botting at once. One was banned and the rest are fine
it depends on who's doing the banning..
A friend of mine got ban on 3 different accounts at once, just because he was the owner of all 3.
Here is a trick that um using right now, log your char's you will bot on tower, after log the mentor acc in a normal client. Make duel with mentees and when ur in a duel log off with mentor acc, finally finish the duel and u'll have mentee buffs with no risk to Get mentor banned.
Enjoy the bot!
Wtf?? Lol are you serius? How long it lasts?
(04-16-2012 19:27 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf?? Lol are you serius? How long it lasts?

i doing it every day.
btw i play on shilien, idk about others servers.
Ahahha i remember when this was working to get Rb stuck while we were killing it xD too bad it is fixed now
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's