Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Spoil/Sweep priority + Lucky Strike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know how to set up sweep spoil priority?? My spoiler does fuck all, waiting next to mobs and runs to another one than goes back to old one ( spoil too old) and goes back to another target. Any idea how to set that correct ?? I want to spoil first than sweep and than go to another mob. It runs as an assist in party of damage dealers. DD is waiting for spoil but sometimes does nothing for about 20 s while Spoiler kills mob. In Giants Cave dies very often :/ . Please help me to sort it Smile

Another problem is Lucky Strike, its Spoil Type skill, land rate i would say 95% but it says Spoil condition activated as normal spoil , but my dorf uses that skill all the time. Doesnt matter spoiled or not. I set that in Spoil section in l2t. I wouldnt bother about that but dorfi runs out of mp blowing every mob couple of times.
I started my spoiler today, and now it is lvl 61 and i have to say that i recognize this problem too, sometimes it instead of use sweep just target and hit another mob
Yes , i have that problem too ;S
So no reply from anybody? tbh ive been botting since c2 and from all bots ive ever tested L2T is the worst one. So many things with basic settings doesnt work.Another loool is that you cant minimize lineage window because bot freezes and does nothing. spoil pickup targeting causes the problem all the time. no resurection option in bot.healing is another joke. i know that you will write "if you dont like it stop using it" but thats my humble opinion. Even old style L2Tower is running better not to mention superman or other. imo do it right or dont do it at all.
Reference URL's