Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Invisible Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Is it present in NA server (Shilen)?

- Is there a way with Tower to detect them in your inventory if its present?

- If so, is there a way to remove those items?

I know, Im asking alot, Just wondering since I have 3 chars close to awakening that I would like to try to save. If the items are there already then its just a matter of time before they are banned whether I used tower yesterday or a month ago.

Thanks in advance for any input.
ofc all ncwest servers use same instruments, and its not items in inventory.. its items on ground or npcs that supposedly client receive of their arrival but normal client doesn't have textures for them so in theory client shouldn't show them at all despite of packets that says they are at any spot, so you are not supposed to target/pick them up normally with client (unless you are using a bot without somehow adding those objects in blacklist).
For items we use Lineage 2 client functions to detect such items and ignore.
For NPC's can't be sure because if no info on client side they will be displayed as rabbits. Also added some code to detect them but I don't believe that it will detect all.
Ok. Thank you both for the info. Learn something new every day. Keep making a good bot. Started these chars from level 1. Ive been botting smart so I want to keep it going. Smile
Reference URL's