Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Tested autoress on GOD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
version 1.4.1.77
"Fix for Resurrection accept (tested only on H5, need tests on God)"

tested on Official GOD server and it works perfect.
i don't understand a thing now.... i tried to set Skill-Resurrection in "CP/HP/MP recovery" like this way: angel's resurrection - 0% hp T - C (targent and inCombat abilited)... but seems like this function is disabled... same if i try to use a script... it is like the function "useskill (ANY resurrection skill)" --(i tried with ISS and with Aero healer too) is disabled...
any info pls?

bump
lineage2.com

autoress works fine =)
yes, as i said, it accept ress if u are in pt and/or clan and/or friend etc..

decline ress if u aren't one of these...

the problem is that if i can't CAST RESS-SKILL on dead char, for what i need autoacceptress? :>
its not disabled, i play aoere healer myself and believe me when i tell you it walk heal(with most efficient mp consume and very fast reaction (balance progressive heal party heals include logic for pvp situation)) recharge rez disolve rebirth cleanse noblese/salvation ,use fairy and sustain, tree all alone,listen to pr, i can even go afk and let it manage all by its own with a plugin.
everything is possible you just need to know what to write. in scripts/plugin.

this is the res request:
UseSkillRaw(11784,false,false); -- single target rez(aoere)
UseSkillRaw(11785,false,false); -- mass party rez (aoere)
(04-08-2012 23:19 PM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]its not disabled, i play aoere healer myself and believe me when i tell you it walk heal(with most efficient mp consume and very fast reaction (balance progressive heal party heals include logic for pvp situation)) recharge rez disolve rebirth cleanse noblese/salvation ,use fairy and sustain, tree all alone,listen to pr, i can even go afk and let it manage all by its own with a plugin.
everything is possible you just need to know what to write. in scripts/plugin.

this is the res request:
UseSkillRaw(11784,false,false); -- single target rez(aoere)
UseSkillRaw(11785,false,false); -- mass party rez (aoere)

LOOOL can you share such script/plug in? i tried to make a script for use belance/rebirth in full pt (logic based on % of all pt member) but even if the editor was telling me "ok" i had some error when i launched it IG...

anyway well i need ressskill for Iss, so i guess i have just to add "Raw" to UseSkill and it should work right?
Reference URL's