Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: SHILEN - CLEARANCE SALE - CHAR at low PRICE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Move ebay here! Now ^^
updated with new chars and new prices
do you change the email after some1 bought a char?
the new owner will change the email to his

Price significantly reduced
Awesome guy. he even was nice to wait on me when my stupid pc decided to not to run l2 and shut down.
Would buy from again and also i have talked to him many times since about lvling spots and other tips and he helped 100%
thanks
(04-21-2012 01:50 AM)pepa Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome guy. he even was nice to wait on me when my stupid pc decided to not to run l2 and shut down.
Would buy from again and also i have talked to him many times since about lvling spots and other tips and he helped 100%
thanks

Wonderful customer, bro

AORE healer revived with new owner together with ISS 85 already

UPDATE

FEOH WIZARD lvl 95 66%, read first post please
updated on first post with cheap adena
Since you are posting on this forum you have botted with all of these chars. I know that on NcWest servers (including Shilen) you can get banned cause of botting up to a month later.
So let's say that I buy an account from you, I play legit, but I still get banned because it was pending from when you still had it.
There is now way that I can prove it to you and you certainly won't give a refund. How can I be sure?
100% agree... Just don't buy chars from others
(04-23-2012 22:04 PM)Latinos Wrote: [ -> ]Since you are posting on this forum you have botted with all of these chars. I know that on NcWest servers (including Shilen) you can get banned cause of botting up to a month later.
So let's say that I buy an account from you, I play legit, but I still get banned because it was pending from when you still had it.
There is now way that I can prove it to you and you certainly won't give a refund. How can I be sure?

wrong bro

I have VIp account here does not mean I botted or something, i did not turn on my tower even once ( I used to have the will to make it work though )

Char is legit, keep bump up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's