Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [Help] Problem at Loggin / Ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. Ive been playing in a server with LameGard and i belive i just got some kind of very wierd ban. Very long time ago I got an usual Hardware ban, which i avoid by using BPDownforce. Tho this time is different. After a server disconnect i couldn't log back in tho my
other toons were in game. I tried loggin them out and then back in and
i couldn't so i tough loggin server might be dead for the moment, so i tried loggin in different account which yet i havent used, on my other computer. And i logged without any probs. Afterwards i relog with the account i tought it used to be banned and since then on that
computer i can not loggin either. Any suggestions... Do you belive
such a ban system exist?

Thanks in advance.
I got the same problem , started tower and tryed to inject http://www.Lineage.ro the interlude server it told me the injection went well but when i tryed to logg i got baned, so i tryed to logg with other account it doesnt tell me that is baned but it tells me i can t connect.I was wondering when i did the injection maybe something changed other things than my system folder. I thought i got Ip ban and worst Mac ban but no i put l2 on my laptop and i can logg in no problems. SO pls tell me is there a thingy that Tower install or change more than the System folder so i can fix it ? or what to do.

I also changed my Mac adress ad ip same thingy . So i suspect something is on my system installed that the game antibot detects .
it can be:
- ip ban
- mac ban
- character /account ban
- hardware key ban
- system ban (some entry added by antibot in registry)
Thanks gauys for all your time Smile
Reference URL's