Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 21-03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for another post, but i got pretty same problem like week ago.
I deleted system folder, made update + repair, change new repaired system with http://www.2shared.com/file/oTo73uLn/System.html and selected l2.exe in l2 tower menu (after replace it with 2shared.com system).
The problem is-i can not log in, because of i get brown window "There was a problem when running GameGuard. Error code=610.
Sorry that i bother your head, but i simply do not know what to do now. Will be glad if someone can help me.

Regards, Lukas
(03-21-2012 22:50 PM)SkuraSmile Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for another post, but i got pretty same problem like week ago.
I deleted system folder, made update + repair, change new repaired system with http://www.2shared.com/file/oTo73uLn/System.html and selected l2.exe in l2 tower menu (after replace it with 2shared.com system).
The problem is-i can not log in, because of i get brown window "There was a problem when running GameGuard. Error code=610.
Sorry that i bother your head, but i simply do not know what to do now. Will be glad if someone can help me.

Regards, Lukas

I have that problem to.
By replace you ment overwrite, or renamed (ex:system updated)the new updated system folder then copy the old one whit no overwrite popup
(03-22-2012 06:39 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]By replace you ment overwrite, or renamed (ex:system updated)the new updated system folder then copy the old one whit no overwrite popup

I mean crtl+c old system and paste to l2 folder. Than i agree to change folder "new system" for old system
Ok guys this is what i did and it works now- copy not a folder, but all files in "old system" and paste it to normal l2 system. You need to delete 3 more-gameguard.des gameguardt.des/det (do not remember) and gameguard folder.
Maybe it will help someone
the solution of copying a temporal system to get l2tower working on the current ( unsupported) version of the oficial servers, that fix has various problems like .. the custom html windows wont show (http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=2783 for example), when we have hp settings turned on it keeps targeting self and others players pets, and also i seen that we cant use actions and skills of pets/summons ( example: tree of life cant get it to move ).

so any news on getting this working like it should with the lastest version of the game?
i still use the old system folder.
for last maintence and got no problem
Told them not to overwrite and rename the updated system before copy the old one. But it's pointless
Hey guys!

FISRT IF MY COMMENT ABOUT OTHER SOFTWARE IS ILLEGAL HERE, PLEASE REMOVE IT! I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY TIP BECAUSE THIS FORUM GIVES ME A BIG HELP. IF I'M WRONG, I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Ok, lets go...
Since the last update i noticed that some ppl had problem to bot.
I did some tests and this update realy crashout, and i could't bot anymore.

So i found a easy way to make the bot work without problem of GG.
No dsetup.dll need and other things.

Here we go:
===================================================
1 - Just Google "L2Tower FAPSTER 2.19", download it. I won't put links, sorry. (We'll need L2Tower.exe IG to disable GG)

2 - When ready, change the file l2.bin in your system to l2.exe. (This way we don't need to run L2 with launcher)

3 - Open the L2Tower.exe that you'd downloaded and make sure the two options are checked and change the path to l2.exe > Now click RUN.

4 - After the screen loggin ready, now run l2tower and make inject process!!

GG ! =D

Now you can continue to bot without problem.
Wink Sorry my bad english!
Maybe this could help someone!
(03-22-2012 21:36 PM)alternativa360 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys!

FISRT IF MY COMMENT ABOUT OTHER SOFTWARE IS ILLEGAL HERE, PLEASE REMOVE IT! I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY TIP BECAUSE THIS FORUM GIVES ME A BIG HELP. IF I'M WRONG, I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Ok, lets go...
Since the last update i noticed that some ppl had problem to bot.
I did some tests and this update realy crashout, and i could't bot anymore.

So i found a easy way to make the bot work without problem of GG.
No dsetup.dll need and other things.

Here we go:
1 - Just Google "L2Tower FAPSTER 2.19", download it. I won't put links, sorry. (We'll need L2Tower.exe IG to disable GG)

2 - When ready, change the file l2.bin in your system to l2.exe. (This way we don't need to run L2 with launcher)

3 - Open the L2Tower.exe that you'd downloaded and make sure the two options are checked and change the path to l2.exe > Now click RUN.

4 - After the screen loggin ready, now run l2tower and make inject process!!

GG ! =D

Now you can continue to bot without problem.
Wink Sorry my bad english!
Maybe this could help someone!

i tested it and its working , although im not aware of the way they emulating gg i hope that doesnt send any old gg packets, it would be obvious then.
I didn't tested fully, that PIN is sux.... Only injection but do like this:
1. remove game guard folder & gameguard.des
2. copy l2.bin to l2.exe
3. replace dsetup.dll with this: wildcard_ct2_5.rar - GameGuard Disable Dll ( wildcard ) for CT2.5 - CT2.6 (download from Fyyre webpage: http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/)
4. Run L2
5. Login and inject bot or inject bot then login...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's