Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Press Fkey to pick up/next target
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
True is, I have no idea how mesh is created and when, and i'm not sure if that info what I found can be used to detect such items/mobs.
Easiest way is to add debug to file when we find some kind of item/npc what could don't have mesh, even for 1-2 version, and latter create correct detection algorithm and remove debug.
(03-19-2012 23:14 PM)Dling Wrote: [ -> ]my friend got banned by picking up zero mesh items and invis mobs, how can i make l2tower command to press a key? example i would put pick up on f5 and next target on f3, i want it to spam f3 only after mob in my target has zero HP to target next mob and f5 can be pressed everytime mob has zero HP or simply spam f5 for pick up constantly.
thx

I don't think you can directly press keys with Lua, but you can use this:

Command("/useshortcut X Y")

where X is bar number from bottom to top and Y is button number from left to right
(03-20-2012 15:02 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]zranger and other bots working using packets, they create and send raw packets. We don't do that because it's sux,

L2Tower worked exactly that way, as does L2net. Arguably the 2 greatest L2 bots created.
there is more L2 bots, but those 2 are moust commonon, since was for free
(03-21-2012 08:57 AM)wppw Wrote: [ -> ]there is more L2 bots, but those 2 are moust commonon, since was for free

L2Tower was not free, it was popular because it was easy to use and extremely powerful.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's