Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Banned on official server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I have simple question for us. Have you ever been banned on official servers by usging Tower? If yes, this ban is permanent? Thx
yep, account termination.. so it's permanent.
(03-17-2012 22:26 PM)valica Wrote: [ -> ]yep, account termination.. so it's permanent.

How admin found out you are bot? He writte you pm and you dont answer? Or on server is software which detect this program?
It is allways permanent? in other topic someone writte, he got 24h ban for botting, other got 7 day ban for botting.
I got banned for using l2tower ... and its not removeble

Lineage® II: Goddess of Destruction™
Created On:Feb 9, 2012
Account Type:Truly Free
Account Status:BANNED
I got two of my accounts banned. The funny thing is that I got 5 clients running one mentor and two parties. They banned my Iss powerleveling my BD but did not banned the other two toons. The two parties were lvling on different spots but running for the same period of time and from same IP.
One of the accounts used to be paid. I am playing dumb and wrote to the support for explanation but yet no reply...Will see
did u use dsetup.dll to disable gg ?
First of all most of the GMs are not computer wizzards and do not check your sistem folder Wink they only bann you if you are reported and they come to check on you, or if they are checking an area ynd u happen to be botting there..
(03-19-2012 05:24 AM)kilian Wrote: [ -> ]did u use dsetup.dll to disable gg ?

Yes, I did.
Also these bitches do not reply, nor I can login my support account too. I guess my expectations were to big Smile
i play on bartz pfficial server.....i start to use bot 2 weeks ago and all was fine....until the update....now if i delete gameguard and gameguard.des when i start l2 i have a message that the gameguard is broken and i have to fix it....when i dont delete them when i start l2 i have a message hacking tool is detected fix it and run again l2........plz someone help me
(03-19-2012 10:43 AM)fraskec Wrote: [ -> ]First of all most of the GMs are not computer wizzards and do not check your sistem folder Wink they only bann you if you are reported and they come to check on you, or if they are checking an area ynd u happen to be botting there..

Not true, Ncsoft updater scans your system folder for outdated/missing files. The perfect opportunity to check your version of dsetup.dll against theirs.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's