Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: problem whit auto acept party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, im noob whit this bot and i have a problem, i use the bot just for buff me thats all i want but when i give party to my iss buffer, my buffer accept the party and everything doing well, but in the client of my buffer get locked the message of "wold u like accept the party from..accept / decline " and i need change to my buffer client to accept or decline the party from my another pj ... if i don't do that, the bufffer will not accept me more party's..

why can i do ? ?
thx
sorry.. my English sucksShy
what can i do? *
(03-17-2012 18:33 PM)cariba08 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, im noob whit this bot and i have a problem, i use the bot just for buff me thats all i want but when i give party to my iss buffer, my buffer accept the party and everything doing well, but in the client of my buffer get locked the message of "wold u like accept the party from..accept / decline " and i need change to my buffer client to accept or decline the party from my another pj ... if i don't do that, the bufffer will not accept me more party's..

why can i do ? ?
thx
sorry.. my English sucksShy
what can i do? *

i havn't found a fix for this but i just stay on my iss and let the archer bot by itself. When i'm on the iss it accepts invite no problem
Reference URL's