Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Level 75 - Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys , i don't know if this is the right section, but i searched some leveling threads , and since they appeared here , i posted this here too.

I am a lvl 75 War Cryer,i lvl solo, because i don't have pt nor friends to play with , so i need a nice spot where i can lvl up solo with the bot ... Im at hot springs right now, but doesn't seem good exp.

PS: im at Lineage II official North american
Gear? Melee, ranged, caster?
Selfbuff ? Mentor? Etc info needed if want help
(03-11-2012 17:31 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Gear? Melee, ranged, caster?
Selfbuff ? Mentor? Etc info needed if want help

I don't have mentor i said i im purely solo .

Selbuff - chant of combat,chant of movement,chant of berserker, chant of vengeance ,chant of fire,chant of flame.

Gear - Full robe grade A nightmare, weapon grade A branch of mother tree , and i have top A grade acessories .

im a caster Tongue
So basicly main dmg you do is dark attack, search on google l2 mobs vulnerabile to dark or rezistant to holy in you lvl range
(03-11-2012 18:39 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]So basicly main dmg you do is dark attack, search on google l2 mobs vulnerabile to dark or rezistant to holy in you lvl range

the only nuke i have is steal essence ( and it's a non-attribute attack) , has i told you before im a WarCryer Dodgy
Updates Smile then find slow moveing mobs and keep on kiteing the more *hp the more xp

Pick a fat one http://www.l2database.com/search-lineage...el/75.html
(03-11-2012 20:47 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Updates Smile then find slow moveing mobs and keep on kiteing the more *hp the more xp

Pick a fat one http://www.l2database.com/search-lineage...el/75.html

not a great help whatsoever, i had already checked out that database, its outdated from GoD ...

I asked a spot to lvl, not a database to search for myself, if i did that by the line, i wouldn't create this topic now would i?
Dodgy
riiight silly me, i guess you miss the purpose of L2 and WC class, really sorry for wasted time...it's party time Smile
(03-11-2012 23:25 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]riiight silly me, i guess you miss the purpose of L2 and WC class, really sorry for wasted time

purpose of l2? what purpose of l2 , it's just a game, if i care about l2 you think i would bot? not ofc not i would spend my precious lifetime grinding 24/7 lool Big Grin

For me the purpose of the wc class is just to buff my upcoming main class <_> ...

Still haven't told me what i came here asking for...
(03-11-2012 17:22 PM)Weiss Wrote: [ -> ]I am a lvl 75 War Cryer,i lvl solo, because i don't have pt nor friends to play with , so i need a nice spot where i can lvl up solo with the bot

This is freaking sad. As for your question, (do not get me wrong) but you really heading to wrong direction. You should consider finding mentor)every mentor will love to have fast leveling mentee no mater how he is doing it), good baffs + x3 exp. Then go to Heine (Fields of Wispers/Silence) it will be a bit hard from the begging but at 78-9lvl will be doing good. For few days you should hit 84lvl. Not sure how accurate I understand the Mentoring guide, but if you drop you mentor before 85lvl (at 98% as an example Tongue) you can become mentor at 85lvl.
Forgot to include that you can go to IOP too. Faster kitting then FOS and FOW but you will die more often.

PS You got that L2 is free from some time? Get 2 fucking accounts and 2 toons to pty.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's