Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I only found a threat about this but no solid responses, does l2tower have a 1-40 or 1-38 script? I would gladly pay for this, don't waste ur time posting smartass answers I just want a simple yes or no.
Thx
ps- if tower has a working script it would make it the only program to have it... And will bring lots of customers
1-20 for premium only, can be made for 40+ if you want to do it
Thx, if I can do 1-40 at least fully or partial automatic I'd happly buy premium and recommend my friends to l2tower.. Can admin or someone who has premium confirm the 1-40 quest line?
Thx

Ps- if I buy premium on 1 computer can I log multiple accounts from that comp and gave premium on all? How safe is tower on l2 official NA?
the l2tower license is bind to one computer but you can login as many acounts as you cant..

No bot is safe, but this one is very hard to detect server side.. theres 99% more probability that you get report as bot if you progam the bot baddly then they can find wrong packages server side.

as for the 1-20 its done and working as for 20-40 no one did, and probably no one will do it.. takes time and its easier to do it by hand
(03-09-2012 10:47 AM)godsdisciple Wrote: [ -> ]the l2tower license is bind to one computer but you can login as many acounts as you cant..

No bot is safe, but this one is very hard to detect server side.. theres 99% more probability that you get report as bot if you progam the bot baddly then they can find wrong packages server side.

as for the 1-20 its done and working as for 20-40 no one did, and probably no one will do it.. takes time and its easier to do it by hand

Do u mean can? If so then I can log in 7 accounts at the same time from that registered computer correct?
Thanks for the info
yes.. on the same cmputer you can run as many l2 as you want with bot
Reference URL's