Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Trouble with multi dualboxing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i am running a 7-man Bot Train from Same computer. I have 3 Wynns 1 Healer, and so on..

When i am using this full pt, it is a little laggy (ofc) but not much.

It wont take long until my healer wont actualy Heal (using Skills or buffs) the bot simply just wont do the commands it is getting told,

(Changing any setups wont work either, a few features are possible like Follow etc.. but not the important ones as healing)

even some of my Wynns skips a few targets in assisting
(instead of assisting on every mob, it might be every second or third mob)

What can cause this kind of problems?
(03-06-2012 22:37 PM)devling Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, i am running a 7-man Bot Train from Same computer. I have 3 Wynns 1 Healer, and so on..

When i am using this full pt, it is a little laggy (ofc) but not much.

It wont take long until my healer wont actualy Heal (using Skills or buffs) the bot simply just wont do the commands it is getting told,

(Changing any setups wont work either, a few features are possible like Follow etc.. but not the important ones as healing)

even some of my Wynns skips a few targets in assisting
(instead of assisting on every mob, it might be every second or third mob)

What can cause this kind of problems?

upgrade your PC or run less clients
each client eat up to 1GB ram after 3-4 hours on lowest detail
I got same problem, there something we got to be doing wrong cause my healer dont want to work and im no running that many clients. actually just trying to heal a real life party and bot wont do it
decrease back ground at options or at l2tower.exe at the hooks
(03-10-2012 11:33 AM)sjaak Wrote: [ -> ]decrease back ground at options or at l2tower.exe at the hooks

in advance what do you recommend me to chant hooks into? or what should I select? thnx for the help
Reference URL's